This section describes how to catalog resources. First, user needs to choose a standard to use. In general, the following rules apply:
- Dublin core usually used for opendata portal, referencing publication, report, ...
- ISO 19115/119/139 used for spatial resources (eg. datasets, services, maps)
- ISO 19110 used for feature attribute table
The editor form provides uploading of data, graphics, documents, pdf files and any other content type. It supports among other:
- full standard support
- multilingual metadata editing,
- validation system,
- suggestion system to improve metadata quality
- geopublication of layers to publish geodata layers in OGC services (eg. GeoServer)
Add links to corresponding section
Based on user profiles (see Creating user), a dashboard provides easy access to their informations and tasks.