This section describes how to setup Kibana to be used in GeoNetwork to visualize the search/content statistics:
- Download Kibana from http://www.elastic.co/downloads/past-releases/. For Geonetwork 3.8.x version 7.2.x is recommended.
- Unzip the file, for example to /opt/kibana
- Configure Kibana to use it in GeoNetwork:
$ cd opt/kibana $ vi config/kibana.yml server.basePath: "/geonetwork/dashboards" kibana.index: “.dashboards"
- Execute Kibana:
$ cd /opt/kibana/bin $ ./kibana &
Usually you’ll want to configure Kibana to start automatically when the server is startup, this is not covered in this guide.
- Verify in a browser that Kibana is running: http://localhost:5601/app/kibana
- Kibana should also be visible in Geonetwork at http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/dashboards
Load Kibana data¶
Visit Kibana in a browser using one of the above links and go to “Saved Objects”.
Import export.json from https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/master/es/es-dashboards/data/export.json